"If you work hard and play by the rules, this country is truly
open to you. You can achieve anything."
-Arnold Schwarzenegger, Former Governor of California
We all know our athletes work hard but in order for this event to be successful, and for the participants, volunteers and supporters to be safe, we have created some rules to create a safe environment. Please take the time to look through the different procedures and regulations and share them with your team members, team families and supporters, and volunteers. We must work together to make sure this year's swim meet is a secure and positive experience for all people involved.
*A few things to remember for the event:
1) There is NO SMOKING permitted ANYWHERE on the school grounds.
2) ONLY athletes, personal escorts, and coaches are allowed in the Bullpen.
3) NO FOOD OR DRINK permitted outside the Small Gym/Food Area.
4) Please WALK, don't run outside of the Main Gym.
5) If planning to participate in Main Gym floor activities please be sure to wear sneakers to the event.
6) Please take note of fire exits. In case of fire, proceed with caution to the nearest available exit.
7) PLEASE LEAVE ALL VALUABLES and PERSONAL BELONGINGS (phones, jackets, iPods, wallets, etc)
AT HOME OR IN YOUR CAR. Secure lockers are not available to athletes, coaches or volunteers.
8) Please bring any safety concerns to the attention of the safety patrol.
9) Please respect the restrooms and locker rooms by keeping them clean.